Please take some time to become familiar with our privacy practices, if you have any questions, please let us know.
We promise to you
What information is collected and how is it used?
Types of information collected
In order to provide you with our services, we will ask you to provide the personal information necessary to provide you with services. If you do not provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
We collect the following types of information (regardless of whether it is personal information):
· Information you provide to us or upload (including your contact information): We may collect any or all of the personal information you provide to us, such as name, mobile phone number, email address, shipping address, Yuema account information (Such as your name, birthday, gender), orders, materials or data that you synchronize through Xiaomi Cloud or other applications (such as WeChat, Weibo), and account creation, feedback, and any other information you provide to us.
· Device or SIM card related information: information related to your device. For example, IMEI number, MAC address, Android version, device manufacturer information and model name, and network operator.
· Information we designate about you: We may collect and use information such as a Yuema account.
· Location information (only for specific services / functions): various types of information related to your location. For example, country code, city code, mobile network code, latitude and longitude information, and language settings.
· Login information: information related to your use of certain functions and applications. For example, IP address, standard system log, etc.
We may also collect other types of anonymous information not related to individuals. For example, when using a specific service, the user's device serial number, device mileage, and firmware version number may be collected. The purpose of collecting such information is to improve the services we provide to you. The type and amount of information collected depends on how you use, join, or participate in our products and / or services.
How this personal information will be used
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
· Provide, process, maintain, improve, develop our products and / or services provided to you, including after-sales service and customer support, as well as services provided through equipment or websites
· Communicate with you about your equipment, services or any general enquiries (such as updates, customer consultation support, information about our activities, notifications), etc.
· Allows you to post comments on public forums.
· Conduct promotional activities, such as sweepstakes or Facebook events.
· Analyze and develop statistical information related to the use of our products and services to better improve our products and services.
· Store and maintain information related to you for our business or legal obligations
Regarding how we use your information (which may contain personal information), more details are provided below-
· Create your Yuema account. The personal information collected when creating a Yuema account through a website or mobile device is used to establish a user's personal Yuema account and profile page.
· Process your purchase order. Information related to e-commerce orders can be used to process purchase orders and related after-sales services, including customer support and reshipment. In addition, the order number will be used to cross-check the delivery partner's order and the actual delivery of the package. Recipient information, including name, address, phone number and zip code will be used for delivery. Email addresses are used to send package tracking information to users. The list of purchased items is used to print the invoice and allows the customer to determine the items in the package.
· Provide Yuema service. Collect information (device-related information, including IMEI number, phone number, device number, device operating system, MAC address, device category, system and performance information, and location information such as mobile country code, mobile network code, location area code, etc.) for Activate Vault services, such as N fan circles, leaderboards, clubs, nearby riders, and are used for user authentication and speed limit removal.
· Provide other Yuema services. The additional information collected for each of the Yuema services may be used to perform the functions of the service and help provide the service for the benefit of users, such as downloading, updating, registering, and performing activities related to the Yuema service. For example, the information obtained through the vehicle connection may allow users to provide maintenance information recommendation services for the vehicle based on the vehicle you are connected to.
· Provide location-based services. When using the Yuema service, we or third-party service providers may use location information to provide you with the correct version of the service and provide accurate locations to obtain the best possible user experience, such as nearby riders and leaderboards. You can turn off this function at any time by entering the phone device settings or stopping using the application.
· Improve user experience. Certain opt-in features, such as the User Experience Program, allow Xiaomi to analyze data on how users use mobile phones and MIUI services to improve the user experience, such as sending crash reports.
· Collect user feedback. The feedback you choose to provide is extremely valuable to help Yuema improve our services. In order to track the feedback you choose to provide, Yuema may use the personal information you provide to contact you and keep records.
· Send notifications. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications regarding purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
· We may use your name, phone number, email address, and Yuema account to provide you with promotional materials related to the products and services of Yuema and its partners (providing network, mobile applications and cloud products and services) . We strictly abide by the data protection laws of your location and require independent and explicit permission, so we will only use your personal information when you have your consent or you do not object. You have the right to terminate our use of personal data for direct marketing. If you no longer wish to receive certain types of emails, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request.
· With whom do we share your information?
We will not sell any personal information to third parties.
We may sometimes disclose your personal information to third parties (as defined below) in order to provide the products or services you request.
We may make disclosures to third-party service providers and affiliates listed below in this section. In the various situations described in this section, you can rest assured that Yuema will only share your personal information in accordance with your authorization. You should understand that under any of the circumstances described below, when Yuema shares your personal information with a third-party service provider, Yuema will stipulate the third-party practices and obligations of the contract and comply with applicable local data protection laws. Yuema will ensure that third-party service providers comply with the privacy standards applicable to them in your jurisdiction by contract.
Sharing information with our group and third-party service providers
In order to successfully engage in business operations to provide you with all the functions of products and services, we may from time to time to other related companies (which involve communications, social media, technology or cloud business) or our third-party service providers (our Mail stores, delivery service providers, telecommunications companies, data centers, data storage facilities, customer service providers, advertising and promotion service providers, agents representing Yuema) [affiliated companies and / or other third parties] (collectively referred to as "Third Party Service Provider") disclose your personal information. Such third-party service providers may process your personal information on behalf of Yuema or for one or more of the above items. If you no longer wish to allow us to share this information, please email us at email@example.com.
Sharing information with our group's ecosystem companies
Xiaomi cooperates with a group of cool companies to form the Xiaomi ecosystem. Xiaomi Ecosystem is an independent entity invested and operated by Xiaomi and is an expert in these fields. Yuema may disclose your personal information to Xiaomi Ecosystem in order to provide and improve exciting products and services (including software and hardware) from Xiaomi Ecosystem. Some products and services still use the Xiaomi brand, but other products may use their own brands. From time to time, the Xiaomi Ecosystem Company may share data related to Xiaomi-branded products and services with Xiaomi to provide software and hardware services to bring better functionality and user experience. If Prancing Horse participates in mergers, acquisitions or sales of all or part of its assets, we will notify you by email and / or on our website of any notice of any changes in the ownership and use of your personal information and what you may have Any choice about your personal information.
Share information with others
When required by applicable law, Yuema may disclose your personal information without further consent.
Information that does not require consent
· We may share anonymous information with third parties (such as advertisers on our website) in aggregate form for commercial purposes; we may share with us general trends in the use of our services, such as purchasing certain products or engaging in certain transactions The number of customers in a specific group of people.
· For the avoidance of doubt, Yuema may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent, if and to the extent expressly permitted by local data protection laws (eg to comply with subpoenas), and when We sincerely believe that in order to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, disclose information without your consent when necessary to disclose in order to investigate fraud or respond to government requests.
Yuema's safety measures
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. To prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or other similar risks, we have implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and management measures to protect the information we collect from your products and the Yuema website. We will take all reasonable measures to protect your personal information.
All your personal information is stored on secure servers and protected in controlled facilities. We classify your data according to importance and sensitivity, and ensure that your personal information has the highest level of security. We guarantee that employees and third-party service providers who provide products and services to you by accessing this information have strict contract confidentiality obligations. If they fail to fulfill these obligations, they will be subject to disciplinary action or termination of cooperation. In summary, we regularly review information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent any unauthorized access and use.
We will take all feasible measures to protect your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not always safe. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information when it is transmitted bidirectionally over the Internet.
What can you do!
· You can protect your personal information by not disclosing your login password or account information to anyone (unless that person is officially authorized by you).
· Yuema will not be responsible for any security omissions caused by third parties' access to your personal information due to your failure to maintain the privacy of your personal information. Despite the above provisions, if any other user on the Internet uses your account without authorization or any other security breach, you must notify us immediately.
· Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
If it is necessary to achieve the purpose of collecting information, or to comply with the requirements or permission of applicable laws, we will always retain personal information. As long as we can reasonably conclude that the retention of personal information cannot achieve the purpose of collecting personal information, and we no longer need to retain information for legal, dispute resolution, enforcement of our agreements or other commercial purposes, we will no longer retain personal information, or will eliminate it Ways to associate personal information with specific individuals.
Access other features on your device
Our application may access certain features on your device, such as Wi-Fi network status, and other features. This information is used to allow these applications to run on your device and to allow you to interact with them. At any time, you can revoke the license by closing the application at the device level or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can control your information!
Yuema acknowledges that everyone's concerns about privacy vary. Therefore, we provide some examples of the various methods provided by Yuema for you to choose to restrict the collection, use, disclosure or processing of your personal information, and control your privacy settings:
· Open or close the location access function;
· Log in or log out of the Yuema account;
· Turn on or turn off other services and functions that handle sensitive or personal information.
If you previously agreed to us using your personal information for the above purposes, you can change your decision at any time by contacting us in writing or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Access, update or correct your personal information
· You have the right to request access to and / or correction of any personal information we hold about you. When you update your personal information, we will ask you to verify your identity before we process your request. Once we have sufficient information to process your request to access or correct your personal information, we will respond to your request within the time specified by applicable data protection laws.
· We usually provide these services for free, but reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for your data access request.
· If you wish to request access to the personal data we hold or if you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible or email us at the email address provided below . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· You can withdraw your consent to collect, use, and / or disclose your personal information that we control or control by submitting a request. This can be done through email@example.com. We will process your request within a reasonable time after you make the request, and will no longer collect, use, and / or disclose your personal information thereafter based on your request.
· Please note that withdrawing your consent may result in certain legal consequences. Depending on the scope of your withdrawal of consent to let us process your personal information, this may mean that you cannot enjoy Yuema's products and services.
Transfer personal information outside of your jurisdiction
If we need to transfer personal information outside of your jurisdiction, whether it is transferred to our affiliates (which involve communications, social media, technology and cloud business) or third-party service providers, we will follow the applicable The law goes on. In particular, we implement appropriate security safeguards to ensure that all such transfers meet the requirements of applicable local data protection laws.
· We believe that it is the responsibility of parents to supervise the use of our products and services by their children. However, our policy does not require obtaining personal information of minors or sending any promotional materials to such groups.
· Yuema will not seek or seek to receive any personal information from minors. If a parent or guardian has reason to believe that a minor has submitted personal information to Yuema without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that such personal information is deleted and to ensure that the minor cancels any subscription to any applicable Yuema service.
Depending on your jurisdiction, you can use the login service provided by Facebook Connect or Open ID to log in to our website. These services will verify your identity and let you choose whether to share certain personal information with us (such as your name and email address) in order to pre-fill our registration form. Services such as Facebook Connect allow you to choose whether to post information about your personal activities on this site on your profile page for sharing with others on the network.
Wuyi Yuema Leisure Products Co., Ltd.
Address: Tongqin Hardware Machinery Industrial Park, Wuyi County, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province